Coincidences happen to people who are mindful and notice things.
Urban Dictionary: coincidence
When you go about your daily activities, keep your senses open to coincidental opportunities. Talk to strangers. Seek meaning.
Whether you see a string of numbers on a license plate or hear a song on the radio, ask yourself if you can make meaning out of the experience. Write it down. Keep a log of the coincidences that occur in your daily life.
The more you notice coincidences, the more likely they are to happen to you. By Amy Paturel Thursday, January 03, Connect With Coincidence Certain people are more coincidence-prone than others, but all of us can learn how to cultivate them. Try these strategies: 1.
- Race, Ethnicity, Crime, and Justice: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide (Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guides);
- Coincidence | Definition of Coincidence at cobbtesvedarte.ml?
- coincidence (noun) American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary?
- Urban Dictionary: coincidence.
- Children With Handicaps: A Review of Behavioral Research.
- The Science Behind Coincidence | cobbtesvedarte.ml.
- Apocalypse Later: Why the Gospel of Peace Must Trump the Politics of Prophecy in the Middle East?
You might also like. The globe just experienced its second warmest March through May since at least Discover Magazine on Facebook Discover Magazine.
Photos Podcasts RSS. Follow us:. More great sites from Kalmbach Media:. Was this coincidence, or prevision, or what Mr.
- HIS witness: ... and mans most important achievement ...?
- Tarantula Woman.
- How To Train Your Dog With A Clicker (Its All About Dogs Book 2).
- Navigation menu.
Dessoir calls the 'falsification of memory'? No one knows how it happened, but there was a coincidence about the time which I must relate. American definition and synonyms of coincidence from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Show more. Show less. What are red words?
Using the thesaurus. Close What are red words? Close Thesaurus. Close singular coincidence plural coincidences. Synonyms and related words.